As we gear up to the 2017 edition of the Nigerian Teens Choice Awards, we are happy to unveil to you, the 2017 Theme Song Contest. The NTCA 2017 Theme Song Contest is an online competition for young, talented music lovers. The winning song will be used as the official theme song for NTCA 2017. It will also be performed live on the stage, at the main event.
How do I participate?
- Record a 3-minute song.
- Upload it online, and send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include, your name, address, phone number and instagram handle.
- Cut a 1-minute clip and share it on Instagram, with the hashtags #ntcathemesong and #NTCA2017 also tag @thentcawards.
The winner gets N100,000 cash prize, and a VIP pass to the NTCA 2017 event happening this August.
– We will not condone vulgar lyrics else your song will be discarded.
– Your song must conform with the NTCA brand which is all about celebrating creativity, passion and uniqueness in the Nigerian teen.
We have already started taking entries and will stop June 30th 2017. Tell a friend to tell a friend, don’t miss out on this.